• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Well below zero. Maybe snow? Or soon. At least a frost. White, white crispy cold white. Lucky to get to double digits during the day atm so deeply in the middle of Winter soon.

Well below zero. Maybe snow? Or soon. At least a frost. White, white crispy cold white. Lucky to get to double digits during the day atm so deeply in the middle of Winter soon.

What?!? I'd kill for snow and winter right now. I love that time of the year!

It's supposed to be in the mid 80s today. Looks like there are some dark clouds, but they've passed through in the last couple of days, so it probably won't rain.

What?!? I'd kill for snow and winter right now. I love that time of th

^Then move to the Southern areas of the Southern hemisphere and enjoy? Though you won't like our summers because they're on the extreme end of hot. ugh...

A beautiful cold, crisp day, not a whisper of wind, the sun is trying hard to to peak through some very heavy clouds but having no luck with raising the ground temp. Brrr...

Back