• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

And more freezing sleet and rain, gale force winds, damaging trees and sending out the emergency services to deal. Sirens wailing here and all around. Still no sun lol When I am baking in 45 C degree heat I want to remember these no double digit days.

85f/29c with 37% humidiy. i hope i die. 🥵🥵🥵🥵♨️♨️♨️♨️
LOL… You sound like a high mountain plateau, permafrost (with like, negative humidity near the glacier), or north seas boyo.

My dad keeps trying to convince me 50% is “optimum” humidity 🤣 And FAILING. Give me beautiful beautiful DRY air, hot/cold don’t care, or sea swept salt. To be fair, it’s almost never under 85% humidity where my parents call home. But still. Optimum for what dad? Cigars? Books? Because it’s certainly not people. 🤪

That is not hot nor humid. That's a lovely day sunny day.
ha, people tell me this all the time. i grew up where 20c is hot-hot. once it starts going above 20 i start gettin' melty. 😝

LOL… You sound like a high mountain plateau, permafrost (with like, negative humidity near the glacier), or north seas boyo.
oh yeah. off the coast of canada, buried in there! it's starting to get warmer and warmer up there. but when i was a child 20c was dead summer.

(now granted the humidity was always fairly bad there, the lower temperatures just accommodated for it. but i just looked it up for today. it's 93%! 🤯)

There's somewhere in the world where I'm not expected to put up with temps above 28C? I'm buying a one way ticket, like, today!
Scotland.

I'm constantly freezing cos temps inside hospital are like 33 Celsius so that's what I've become used to. Outside is maybe 20ish. So come here. But don't end up in hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back