• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

F

Feliciaaa

I have scary nightmares been 7 months now. Mostly I dream that I stuck in a spooky house or a car, can't find a way out. Sometimes, someone try to kill me or hurt me. I dreamed of me dead or break my leg or arm. The most scary one I was drowning in a sea without help.

So far I've been noticing that most of the dream end up with me feeling hopeless, stuck, and scared.
But slowly these nightmares are fading away.
I try to watch memes or funny videos before sleep, it helps a lot.

I have scary nightmares been 7 months now. Mostly I dream that I stuck in a spooky house or a car, can't find a way out. Sometimes, someone try to kill me or hurt me. I dreamed of me dead or break my leg or arm. The most scary one I was drowning in a sea without help.

So far I've been noticing that most of the dream end up with me feeling hopeless, stuck, and scared.
But slowly these nightmares are fading away.
I try to watch memes or funny videos before sleep, it helps a lot.
I'm sorry to hear you have been having scary nightmares. Memes and funny videos before bed seem like a good idea. That's something I should try.

Went to bed at about 4am (usual time for me to guarantee some sleep.) I was doing great until my upstairs neighbours dog started howling. Looked at the clock, it was 6.20 am!

That was it for the night. Neighbour was out so his dog carried on until well after 8. Neighbour finally returned just after 1pm, the poor dog had been on his own for almost 17 hours.

Top Bottom