How Did You Sleep Last Night?

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
Much better last night, except I had taken meds and woke up with that hung over feeling. I had also gone to bed earlier...I think that helps, but I have a very hard time getting to bed.

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
I'm sleeping some better than I was, but I think it's because both of my cats are sick and they don't wake me up in the morning. It's funny. I almost wish I weren't sleeping because they wake me up. It's hard, knowing they are both so sick.

MyPTSD Pro
I had some trouble falling asleep last night, I was lying in bed for a while and didn't fall asleep until around 1 AM. Once I was asleep though I slept okay with no nightmares.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
For the last two nights I have had nightmares. One of them I was at a party where I was being introduced to a woman's friends because I was going to be taking care of her husband who has dementia. This nightmare continued to fill my mind after I woke. It continued on with its plot, in other words. I could not shake it away! It overshadowed my day after finally I went for a nap and it marched right along while I slept. UGH!

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
3 1/2 hours. Good grief, that's getting old. I was sleeping well, but my younger cat got in bed with me. Normally not a problem, unless she has been stepping in her urine (or other). Since she was diagnosed with lymphoma, I definitely get less sleep.