• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

Much better last night, except I had taken meds and woke up with that hung over feeling. I had also gone to bed earlier...I think that helps, but I have a very hard time getting to bed.

I'm sleeping some better than I was, but I think it's because both of my cats are sick and they don't wake me up in the morning. It's funny. I almost wish I weren't sleeping because they wake me up. It's hard, knowing they are both so sick.

I had some trouble falling asleep last night, I was lying in bed for a while and didn't fall asleep until around 1 AM. Once I was asleep though I slept okay with no nightmares.

For the last two nights I have had nightmares. One of them I was at a party where I was being introduced to a woman's friends because I was going to be taking care of her husband who has dementia. This nightmare continued to fill my mind after I woke. It continued on with its plot, in other words. I could not shake it away! It overshadowed my day after finally I went for a nap and it marched right along while I slept. UGH!

I went to sleep at 2:45, back up at 4:30.....that seems to be the way it goes, sleep a couple hours at a time then wake up, it's exhausting.

3 1/2 hours. Good grief, that's getting old. I was sleeping well, but my younger cat got in bed with me. Normally not a problem, unless she has been stepping in her urine (or other). Since she was diagnosed with lymphoma, I definitely get less sleep.

Back