• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Positive User Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I agree that positive thinking in all aspects of life is preferable, there was nothing wrong with your original name Tammy, a username is your choice, unless it is obviously spam or offensive as Anthony mentioned. Your original name was definitely not offensive, I am sorry you felt the need to change it. Please do not be concerned about others being uncomfortable, the point of this forum is rather the opposite; if someone is uncomfortable, it means they are triggered and need to work on that aspect of themselves. It is not your issue, it is theirs.

I have now closed this thread, as it has been agreed upon by us editors, that it serves no purpose towards members, and members need not change their names unless it serves an editorial purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back