• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Anyone reading here today, please keep me in your prayers. I hope it’s ok that I don’t get into details. I’m at a crossroads in life. I need to make a big decision. I need to decide if I’m in a bad situation, or if it’s all just me. I feel completely broken and tired of problems. I’m tired of being the problem when I’m trying so hard and have done so much work and don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I’m emotionally exhausted. I don’t know what’s reality sometimes. I am also having cognitive memory/confusion/disorientation issues that are scaring me. I spent so much money at doctors and can’t do any more right now. I have no family or safe place to talk about this offline. I probably need to return to therapy. Any positive thoughts you could send my way I would be so grateful for. Thank you.

Back