• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

So What Are You Craving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God you'all have made me so, so, so very hungry. I'm craving scallops with tartar sauce, oysters with red hot sauce and lobster with butter. Yum, Yum, Yum!

rich tea biscuits... plain and simple...just the right amount of crunch and mellowness... i could eat the whole packet, if it wasn't still in the store and not in my cupboard! Virtual eating just isn't the same.

CHOCOLATE...CHOCOLATE...CHOCOLATE!!!!! :tongue: Of course I don't have any here... I can change that later today though!!!! ....GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Mangoes and more mangoes. Lucky I picked one up today and it was yummy. Expensive but yummy!

Hey...I want the recipe for those chocolate mint truffles!!!

And mangos....yummm....it reminds me of my time teaching in Texas. I taught in inner-city San Antonio, to kids who were born into Mexican gangs. Tough, tough group, but incredibly satisfying. Taught math and science to them (or at least tried to). One day I was reading something about mangos...and I (being from the East Coast of the US) pronounced them "main-goes"....the kids burst out in hysterics, laughing at the way I pronounced it....one of the brave ones finally said, "Miss, it's not main-goes...it's mahn-goes..."

I had to give a quick lesson on the differences between languages and dialects....the whole "tomaytoes vs. Tomahtoes" thing...I didn't even get into the English/Spanish/Spanglish thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back