• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

So What Are You Craving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
......craving longer days, more available time, numerous jobs and responsibilites to be tackled and completed.

..... hugh antipasto salad, prepared and set in front of me.....

.....being able to comfortably sit, rest, be in my own skin without too often feeling anxious, dissatisfied and irritable....

.....craving a bananna split.

I am craving the guy my wife fell in love with. I would give anything to be able to give him to her for Christmas.:frown:

I am craving the guy my wife fell in love with. I would give anything to be able to give him to her for Christmas.:frown:

Ranger,

Here's one of the hugs back that you gave me the other day. (((Hug))) It helped me, I hope it helps you. :smile:

ranger, just tell her how you want to be "there" for christmas, she would probably love to hear that.
cathy

I don't crave this often, but I know I'm in no shape to drink. My hubs is in the other room with a suped up egg nog, and I'd love to have one, but I know better. :smile:

A nice ice cold pint of Coopers Stout followed by another nine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No more PAIN!!!!:eek: ....and the use of my right shoulder back...and being able to make the sugar cookies that I have all the stuff for...and being able to write on my book....and being able to leave the building....having my independence to go where ever I want....whenever I want to....being able to go to my writers' group....and going to see my therapist....and having my son spend a lot of time with me on Christmas Day....and having more than 2 hours at a time with my aide...and being able to put my pictures and wall stuff up in my new place....and putting the rest of my boxed stuff into the closets [so my living room would look better] ....being able to cook for my son on Christmas.....and being able to finish putting the plaster strips on my goofy-looking dinosaur so I can paint him.....and having my TREE up....and having my winter and holiday decorations in the windows and on my bookshelves.....and fixing my bookshelves the way I want them....and finding and putting the globes on my oil lamps...and finding my funny 10 inch diameter clock to put up in the living room so I don't have to keep going to another room to find out the time.....and being able to know where all my art stuff is....and having all my art stuff organized in the 4 big drawers I used to have them in before the move....the money to get a used full-size bed.....and being able to have a few people over to munch on the cookies [I can't make]....and being able to find clipart for macs to decorate my e-mails and correspondence.....and for Hayley to stop having wheezing spells....and:crybaby: hearing her having some difficulty breathing as she sleeps nearby....I WANT HER TO LIVE!!!!!!!! I SOOOOOO CRAVE HER BEING WITH ME FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 5 YEARS!!!!!:crybaby: ....wildfirewildone GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back