• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Suicide the ultimate avoidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, nope, thats why I fly round and bump into things, if I had rum I would be singing serenades about aall the chicks & pretty boyos...

But I have aall the curiosity & ears for what fresh bullshit requires rum?

if I had rum I would be singing serenades about aall the chicks & pretty boyos...
Ha but all that cawing would drive me mental, and a stir crazy sober pirate would not be a good thing.

But I have aall the curiosity & ears for what fresh bullshit requires rum?
Same old same old. The rum is for an ironic celebration. Unf*ckingtouchable.
Or maybe a real celebration. I wrote. Gotta do some work to see some results right?

I’m good for challenges Ro but you don’t gotta be parrot rescue. You’ve made me laugh and I’ve loved that. Don’t want to f*ck you up.

Last edited:
Ooh so that's a celebration rum ;) Then yes.

*digz up the amount not even pirates would get bad drunk on, and keeps watch... with sweet water & other rehydrate on han... er... wherever parrots hold these. Might roll the bottles to you*

Yay parties...

And is there gonna be piie? Or anything passing for pie? I'm a pie-o-holic even more than alcoholic.*

* and that was the only instance imma admit I'm maaybe one. ;)

Yay parties...

And is there gonna be piie? Or anything passing for pie? I'm a pie-o-holic even more than alcoholic.*

* and that was the only instance imma admit I'm maaybe one. ;)

:roflmao:
I’ll bake you pie if you bring me rum.

Wee bit below the belt!

... Fair. :grumpy: ( :hilarious: Not serious grumpy at all.)

... What kind of rum?

Flying supplies in would be good though if you *are* still up for parrot rescue. Police restricting movement now. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back