• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

Suicide the ultimate avoidance

Thread starter #145
Thanks @bellbird have gone with an elastic band on my wrist. Not quite there but calming down at least. Appreciate your care.

-drawing red lines with pen on skin (apparently helps some people)
:roflmao: sorry, this one gets me all the time, someone suggested it two decades ago! I’d love to meet someone who actually finds this a useful strategy! (Not being judgemental if someone does, but, really?!!)

I do :D

There were times in my life I was being hurt badly for art on my body of any sort, and people really tried to persuade me to off myself... and I really wanted to, rather than keep focused at silent staring at them, the pencils were so bloody tempting weapon...

... and drawing at me reminds me shit is completely safe. I can be my artistic clutz. No need to draw nonsense to mislead people while trying for any stress relief I can get.

There. Your parrot also caws as a Mee been theere.

Thread starter #147
:oops: :facepalm:
Sorry, Ro.
See, I’m just a judgemental f*ck up. Glad there are a wealth of strategies to help people though. Better than just gritting your (broken pirate) teeth and bearing it.

... and drawing at me reminds me shit is completely safe. I can be my artistic clutz.

There. Your parrot also caws as a Mee been theere.
Artistic clutz sounds good to me.
Sorry you been there too though.

Thread starter #150
A mandala that I made a while ago. But as I said I’m too freaking scared so never going to happen :roflmao:
There’s a couple of phrases I’d like to write too. And not even swearing...:D

Flippant is fine, keeps the talks going & even inserts wits ;)

And hey.
Not going to someone with needles, who can f*ck up symbols held closest to heart because of people who are, sounds to me legit... not a lacking guts problem.

Some art is preserving the memory of people...
One doesn't treat remains of a memory as just a picture.

Thread starter #155
Some art is preserving the memory of people...
One doesn't treat remains of a memory as just a picture.
I'd just like to keep her here. I'm losing key moments because my brain just doesn't seem to hold onto stuff anymore. I lose words all the time, it makes speaking to people in real life hard because then I panic and I lose even more words :banghead:
She would have made me laugh today when I was losing it over hanging art in a studio.

Top Bottom