• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Suicide the ultimate avoidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @bellbird have gone with an elastic band on my wrist. Not quite there but calming down at least. Appreciate your care.

-drawing red lines with pen on skin (apparently helps some people)

:roflmao: sorry, this one gets me all the time, someone suggested it two decades ago! I’d love to meet someone who actually finds this a useful strategy! (Not being judgemental if someone does, but, really?!!)

I do :D

There were times in my life I was being hurt badly for art on my body of any sort, and people really tried to persuade me to off myself... and I really wanted to, rather than keep focused at silent staring at them, the pencils were so bloody tempting weapon...

... and drawing at me reminds me shit is completely safe. I can be my artistic clutz. No need to draw nonsense to mislead people while trying for any stress relief I can get.

There. Your parrot also caws as a Mee been theere.

:oops: :facepalm:
Sorry, Ro.
See, I’m just a judgemental f*ck up. Glad there are a wealth of strategies to help people though. Better than just gritting your (broken pirate) teeth and bearing it.

... and drawing at me reminds me shit is completely safe. I can be my artistic clutz.

There. Your parrot also caws as a Mee been theere.
Artistic clutz sounds good to me.
Sorry you been there too though.

There were times in my life I was being hurt badly for art on my body of any sort

That sucks. Sorry people gave you shit. You didn’t deserve that.
Ink I totally get. I’m too scaredy cat but have a design I’d love.

A mandala that I made a while ago. But as I said I’m too freaking scared so never going to happen :roflmao:
There’s a couple of phrases I’d like to write too. And not even swearing...:D

Flippant is fine, keeps the talks going & even inserts wits ;)

And hey.
Not going to someone with needles, who can f*ck up symbols held closest to heart because of people who are, sounds to me legit... not a lacking guts problem.

Some art is preserving the memory of people...
One doesn't treat remains of a memory as just a picture.

Some art is preserving the memory of people...
One doesn't treat remains of a memory as just a picture.
I'd just like to keep her here. I'm losing key moments because my brain just doesn't seem to hold onto stuff anymore. I lose words all the time, it makes speaking to people in real life hard because then I panic and I lose even more words :banghead:
She would have made me laugh today when I was losing it over hanging art in a studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back