• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Concerned...okay I am worried about a situation that is ongoing with my daughter. I am uncomfortable and have a certain amount of fear that is making me tired. So I am afraid and tired.

I feel like I have been abandoned by someone who is very important to me. The reality is that she has been a bit ill and is the primary caretaker for her mother. I guess I just feel lonely and a little lost.

Indigestion. 🤢
Surprised and kind of tickled yesterday by a spontaneous, genuine hug from someone who doesn't (even before covid), and with witnesses. Meant a lot. Reminded me I miss hugs, they seem like a long-ago-normal-time.

Yay I made it! Nearly straight out of bed with yesterday's head on, and fell asleep twice, but yay. 🙂 I hope it helps my friend. That's all I've got to give.

I feel quite good today. A massive shift to the last couple of weeks. Went to my walking group today and that was good. It's a relief to be feeling better and more optimistic about life in general.

Worried about many things, and many people, and our dog.

Apprehensive and dreading getting the energy to get done what I need tomorrow.

Anxious. Itchy. Very tired.

Hungry but afraid to wake another up.

Back