• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel like all I can see is positives in suicide nearly no negatives, except for myself maybe and that doesn't seem to matter, if anything feels like Win-Win. Can't recall what to think of otherwise except I promised not to. Know you're not supposed to act on negative feelings.

Have no voice. Even bus drove past stop, (still stopped, forced myself to call out loudly) and nothing. Voice that is never heard.

Last edited:
😕 Not gonna settle here not sure how to move from here just yet
I hope this is helpful. They (doctors and therapists) tell me the fastest way to move thru something is to accept where you are, feel the emotions, watch for negative thoughts, and remember that accepting something is not the same as liking it. You don't have to like where you are to accept it and move forward. Again I hope this is helpful. It has worked for me but it may not work for you, but I am hopeful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am feeling hopeful about the senior apartments that I have been looking into, physically tired and achy, but still, I am in a pretty good mood.

I realize I am totally alone, and feel the weight of the world. on my shoulders. In my hour of need there was no one, not even for a word. Aware of the feeling of finality of this turning point. Feel defeated in the game of life.

Eta, I know this feeling of being alone, the same as when I was a child. Still where or how it was, exactly the same.

Tired to fake it today, but I will, as always. Someone nicknamed me Bubbles yesterday.

Last edited:
(I am a little bit concerned tho it is hopefully not permanent) ie; my doctor diagnosed me with Chronic Kidney Disease, stage-3B today. She thinks we can get my kidney back on track, but I will be monitored closely. I feel physically and mentally tired and think I may need a nap soon.

I feel alright as of right now, I've been up drinking coffee and soaking up the silence since about 4 o'clock this morning. I am mellow, but very much aware that I have lost a lot of family and friends which makes me think that I am all alone in the world... And that scares me a bit.

My daughter visited me for a few yesterday. Once she gets herself settled she wants to come to help me out like once a week. Still, the poor girl has struggled so much to get on her feet I am not going to hold my breath. I wish I was in a financial situation where I could help her out, so I am a bit worried for her.

I am doing alright, am blessed and grateful for the things I have, and I wish everyone well.

(I am a little bit concerned tho it is hopefully not permanent) ie; my doctor diagnosed me with Chronic Kidney Disease, stage-3B today. She thinks we can get my kidney back on track, but I will be monitored closely. I feel physically and mentally tired and think I may need a nap soon.
Oh, I'm sorry, @Lionheart. I was diagnosed with CKD, stage 3 seven or eight (or more) years ago--when I switched doctors to a DO who also had a degree in microbiology, she reviewed my labs and said I did NOT have CKD. My doctor was just focusing on the lab report, rather than actually figuring ratios of several results. I hope you are not feeling physically bad.

Back