• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Ya know those people who say that others are only saying something for attention or money or that they've ulterior motives. I'm glad I'm not one of those kinds of people.
I usually don't say much to anyone however I'm grateful that this fourm is here that I may read and learn from others with similar and varied experiences adding to the constructive tools of my life.

Mee

MyPTSD Pro
1. Meeting kind people
2. Getting some herbs in to dry
3. Going out to donate food our pets don’t like to a small rescue centre. It was incredible to go out- only the second time I have been in a car since March and I felt like everything was so fast!
a day with lots of gratitude

I am grateful for the understanding, kindness, and compassion I have been shown here on the forum for the past 11 years. So many people have come and gone, but each has touched my life in a positive manner and for that I am truly grateful!!!

I am also grateful for the reprieves I get from feeling grief and loss...the pain comes in waves, but has gotten better and for that I am grateful!!! Grateful for seeing light at the end of the dark tunnel that is PTSD.

Top Bottom