• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Ya know those people who say that others are only saying something for attention or money or that they've ulterior motives. I'm glad I'm not one of those kinds of people.

I usually don't say much to anyone however I'm grateful that this fourm is here that I may read and learn from others with similar and varied experiences adding to the constructive tools of my life.

1. Meeting kind people
2. Getting some herbs in to dry
3. Going out to donate food our pets don’t like to a small rescue centre. It was incredible to go out- only the second time I have been in a car since March and I felt like everything was so fast!
a day with lots of gratitude

I am grateful for the understanding, kindness, and compassion I have been shown here on the forum for the past 11 years. So many people have come and gone, but each has touched my life in a positive manner and for that I am truly grateful!!!

I am also grateful for the reprieves I get from feeling grief and loss...the pain comes in waves, but has gotten better and for that I am grateful!!! Grateful for seeing light at the end of the dark tunnel that is PTSD.

Grateful that it's a beeeeaauuuutiful sunny day.
Grateful I made into the "city ( said in quotation marks coz it's just an Australian size country "city" which is more of a country town, but it's called a city.)
Grateful catching the bus was ok.

Grateful my teen said "i love you" and "have a good day" this morning.

Grateful to be sitting outside at a lovely sidewalk cafe waiting for coffee.

Grateful that I FINALLY found a Dr I feel comfortable with (fingers crossed that it lasts).

Grateful that I might be getting some help soon.

Grateful that I'm getting in better shape and feeling good about it.?

Edit: grateful that the coffee is reeeaaaaallly good!?

Back