• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

I am grateful that I am improving my inner monolog, seeing that I am the one creating my own pain but it is coming from trauma

I am grateful for the forest

I am grateful for time alone

I am grateful for my friends

I am grateful for my kids

I am grateful that I am getting less addicted to YouTube

I am grateful that I honor my emotions more and more

Grateful for the hellish experiences I've had in the past, be it with people, food, various substances, environments, self, etc., to remain aware enough of how the present day choices and energy exchanges can either lift me up or take me down.

Grateful for the threads of hope that still appear, however they choose to arrive each day, that keep me motivated enough to continue to breathe and exist in the most nourishing and sustainable ways possible.

Grateful for the days I totally screw things up so I can remember my actual abilities once again, and hopefully make helpful shift happen as a result.

Grateful for discovering another sort of local homemade vegan g/f food truck. They will meet me in the next town over for a pick-up option. Yay!

Grateful for being asked for ideas by another local cafe' seeking to expand their options in the new year, for both food offerings and teaching opportunities. Fingers crossed they like and can work with the ideas I shared.

I am grateful that I am getting in touch with my feelings

I am grateful that I am setting boundaries with my kids

I am grateful that I develop as a human

I am grateful that I washed my pillows and bedding today! I am making progress at keeping my apartment tidy

Back