• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Breathing on purpose, clean water, mobility, homegrown food, access to a therapy pool, myofascial release, chiros, puppy time, my husband, encounters with kind strangers, practitioners who offer opportunities, my body and all the functions it's capable of without needing me to intervene, reminders from near and far of what feeds improved health and well-being vs. what feeds ongoing misery, my ability to set and keep boundaries in the most difficult places, and my willingness to accept and do what is necessary to feel better - most days.

I am grateful for my t
I am grateful for my INFJ bracelet finally arriving after 1 month in the post
I am grateful that my daughter trusts me enough to call me to talk to me about her feelings when she is at her dad's
I am grateful that my son also calls me when he is at his dad's (same dad as above)
I am grateful that I feel less stress right now

I am grateful that I will have time off between new jobs to work on trauma
I am grateful for the book the body keeps the score
I am grateful for the friends I have
I am grateful for crying
I am grateful that my son is bringing home a friend
I am grateful to see my daughter again

that there are 3 generations of women in my life that I love and get love from. My daughters are now mothers, and I am a grandfather of a wonderful little girl, everyone ought to have one or two around- the world would be better behaved and old men would smile more. Thanks ladies and happy mothers day

Back