• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Dragon Balm.

OMFG.

I haven’t smoked pot -or ingested it in any other way- since 2000. Even though I live in a recreational state, there are federal jobs I haven’t (hadn’t?) given up the ghost for potentially working. That have a 10 year no-use policy.

Whelp. I’ve had Covid for the past couple weeks, was eyeballs deep in opiates to manage the pain / allow me to breathe… no fuss, no muss… off of those for the past week. Went back to work today. AND? My back seized up. All the muscles “splinting” (read: freezing in position attempting to “help” protect damaged organs from more harm) around my lungs, mostly along my spine/ribs, causing me to flop around like a fish, o2 sat in the shitter. Looking like a trip to the ER …BUT?

A housemate smeared this stuff all over the worst area, and it felt like tadpoles started swimming across my muscles (and looked a bit like some SciFi flick) as everywhere this stuff covered… stopped effing cramping and seizing up. So then we widened the area of effect, just a smidge. And wow. I haven’t breathed this deep in over 2 weeks.

Great stuff.

c19c7c76-3680-49c1-91a4-572deaf4b14e.jpeg

Back