• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepped more veggies and fruit to make meal time/snack time smoother and much more convenient.

Slept in longer than usual.

Stretched longer and did more breathing exercises than usual.

Spent a little extra time on the mini-trampoline and in the morning sun.

Accepted an invitation to try out a gadget that a local practitioner recently acquired that can potentially improve functional microcirculation to aid in targeted pain relief.

I went to my appointment with my counselor and made it threw my final day of work for the week. It's been along time since I was able to say that I worked a whole week. It's a good feeling. My body is sore but it feels good. Lol

I cancelled my puppy play date tomorrow because of the heat. I can't hang in triple digits like I used to, be it actual temperature or the heat index. Several hours in the sun, or shade, with at least a dozen or more pups would be a touch too much. I'm gonna miss 'em big time, 'til next week. Fingers crossed!

I have another potential volunteer opportunity coming up that'll be mostly indoors, once they finish their current remodel. It also involves my canine friends, but in a different capacity. They go through rehab and/or just for fitness/fun/weight loss via hydrotherapy. So exciting! There's be more humans involved, so I don't know about that. 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back