• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

I have increased activity to the point where I am always hungry and it's terribly annoying and inconvenient. Alas (sooo dramatic), I like my gains.

8oz of smoked salmon
4oz raw tuna
4oz raw salmon
toasted seaweed
8oz coconut
8oz raw veggies (carrots, broccoli)
8 oz blackberries
2oz hummus
half of a nutrition bar

Literally that was just breakfast. I am so screwed if I wig out and lose my ability to function again 😩 🤣

I have increased activity to the point where I am always hungry and it's terribly annoying and inconvenient. Alas (sooo dramatic), I like my gains.

8oz of smoked salmon
4oz raw tuna
4oz raw salmon
toasted seaweed
8oz coconut
8oz raw veggies (carrots, broccoli)
8 oz blackberries
2oz hummus
half of a nutrition bar

Literally that was just breakfast. I am so screwed if I wig out and lose my ability to function again 😩 🤣
Winter Ration MRE’s

6k calories EACH.

When I’m in training I usually aim for 3-4 per day, if cooking can f*ck right off.

((Just don’t read the manufactured on, dates. It’s always sort of frightening to realize this meat creature died when I was 5 years old!))

And even if I AM up to cooking? Eating a PB&J WITH every meal… helps.

I only eat 400-600 kcal when I’m loafing. (My metabolism is almost flatline, unless I’m working hard.) So cramming in a minimum of 20,000 - 25,000 per day, and still struggling to maintain weight? Is always sort of daunting.

Back