• đź’– [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] đź’– Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Very tasty salad niçoise. Bit of tinkering needed to make it better next time but very enjoyable. The bunch of parsley I have has very tough stems, I should omit them for good eating.

Tinned tuna, new potatoes, boiled egg halved, fine green beans cut 1", sliced romaine lettuce, halved baby plum tomatoes, 4 kalamata olives pitted n quartered, chopped parsley, finely sliced half an anchovy, 1/4 clove minced garlic, 2 tsp red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp good olive oil, salt & pepper

I made a microwave onion. You slice it into quarters. Place it in a bowl with a bit of water in it. Season it with your favorite seasoned salt and place some butter or olive oil on it. Then you microwave it for around ten minutes. Using a purple Onion is especially tasty.

Back