• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

A big garden salad topped with cannelini beans, vegan feta, and some of the best damn sauerkraut I've ever had - it's made with green cabbage, pineapple, jalapenos, cilantro, garlic, turmeric, and Celtic sea salt. El yummo! Sipping on nettle/tulsi tea, currently.

That sounds lush
And soooo easy!

Another fav... pan con tomate... is just

- Toasted crusty bread
- Rub a peeled garlic clove across (the crisp from toasting “grates” the perfect amount across it
- Nip/bite of the tip of a cherry tomato (or be daring, and just rub the tomato across; but I like to avoid an awkward squirt of seeds at my hair, and I always seem to grip the tomato in a way that ensures that, somehow)
- Rub the tomato across
- Drizzle olive oil
NomNomNomNom

^^^ If you have any Serrano ham? Or similar? Prosciutto, etc.? Just a wafer thin slice of smokey protein over the top. Glorious. Either way. It’s happy food. Even if I can’t pronounce the second version pan con tomate y jamon de seranno ... because my Portuguese and Spanish are both just Italian pretending to understand WTF people are saying ^^^

I have two dozen more eggs to use up.
<grin> My kid and I ate nothing but bacon and eggs as our protein for 30 days, at one point.

((One of those; we suddenly & unexpectedly have no money. Well. Clearly, we need to turn THIS into a game! Hey, Kiddo! Guess what?!? We have a fun game to play this month! The rules? ABC. The challenge? No repeats. 🥷))

150 meals (or at least 30 dinners) with no repeats. <buffs nails on shirt & grins wickedly> We totally won that game! I had no idea, before that, how versatile eggs were! Good thing we’d just been to the farm that morning, before the accounts were drained! Lucky, that.

🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚

<grin> My kid and I ate nothing but bacon and eggs as our protein for 30 days, at one point.

((One of those; we suddenly & unexpectedly have no money. Well. Clearly, we need to turn THIS into a game! Hey, Kiddo! Guess what?!? We have a fun game to play this month! The rules? ABC. The challenge? No repeats. 🥷))

150 meals (or at least 30 dinners) with no repeats. <buffs nails on shirt & grins wickedly> We totally won that game! I had no idea, before that, how versatile eggs were! Good thing we’d just been to the farm that morning, before the accounts were drained! Lucky, that.

🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚 🥚
They area incredible aren’t they?

Back