• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What do you need emotionally right now, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need resolution, justice about my neighbor having cr*ppy guests parking in front of my home. We shall see what happens. I will report to management each and every time. That is twice now and counting. I can't wait till Monday! I just want to feel less triggered!

I need to grieve and seek someone who can help successfully seek relief from the pain, shame, and trauma bonding I've been living all my life.

I am craving for some affection, and I do not wish to seek it from someone who will abandon me, the way I was abandoned in my childhood by someone who was meant to be accepting and caring towards me. I cannot see something (affection) that I should have had in my life, as missing from inside of me.

Idk, I was thinking how though years ago I threw out any pictures of myself from childhood up (there weren't many), but my sister insisted on keeping a school one when i was 7 (I didn't want her to). She threw it out recently. I should say without fanfare that I'm aware of, only rage, disgust and hatred I suspect. Which feels kind of- like being thrown out. So I guess I wish I had a sense of safety, or a place in the world I didn't have to beg for in vain, whether that rejection was violent or polite, but nonetheless is what it is. It is difficult to have to exist but not belong anywhere. I suppose that is 'unwanted' but notched up a few hundred levels. Or so it feels.

Yet strangely, I don't care to belong to anything or any one anymore. Their decisions and opinion of me is not my business. I just wish I could leave and disappear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back