What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
Yes, really @Survivor3 ! I feel badly for them, and it is triggering, know a bit of how that feels from years ago, though due to it got a police-supplied (for free) personal protection dog who was a beautiful little spitfire we were eventually allowed to buy. 🥰 But that is a love story for another day!! 😊💘

I wish I was able to feel angry @Rani G2 but I only feel uneasy. 🙁😔

Teasel

MyPTSD Pro
Social anxiety and complex ptsd and how tense I am in social situations, even not quite feeling like I’m there sometimes. And how did I manage that all my life. And how I’ve missed people so much during covid but yet it is difficult for me interacting with others.

There's a lot of stress energy to dispel.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
What's going on? Should you call your mom or a doctor?
I phoned my psychiatrist today to tell them ive been diagnosed with Diabetes and to ask them to double my anti-pschotic meds. They phoned back and they're posting a prescription. I haven't washed in a really long time and when I brush my teeth my gums bleed alot. I've got special mouthwash to use. I feel like a wreck. The psychiatrist has put me on a new anti psychotic because the old one was bad for my heart. Had a heart attack last year. Nearly died. @Deanna.

Deanna

MyPTSD Pro
I phoned my psychiatrist today to tell them ive been diagnosed with Diabetes and to ask them to double my anti-pschotic meds. They phoned back and they're posting a prescription. I haven't washed in a really long time and when I brush my teeth my gums bleed alot. I've got special mouthwash to use. I feel like a wreck. The psychiatrist has put me on a new anti psychotic because the old one was bad for my heart. Had a heart attack last year. Nearly died. @Deanna.
At least they are getting you a new prescription. Just hang on! I hope you feel better soon!! 🙏