• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Yes, really @Survivor3 ! I feel badly for them, and it is triggering, know a bit of how that feels from years ago, though due to it got a police-supplied (for free) personal protection dog who was a beautiful little spitfire we were eventually allowed to buy. 🥰 But that is a love story for another day!! 😊💘

I wish I was able to feel angry @Rani G2 but I only feel uneasy. 🙁😔

Social anxiety and complex ptsd and how tense I am in social situations, even not quite feeling like I’m there sometimes. And how did I manage that all my life. And how I’ve missed people so much during covid but yet it is difficult for me interacting with others.

There's a lot of stress energy to dispel.

What's going on? Should you call your mom or a doctor?
I phoned my psychiatrist today to tell them ive been diagnosed with Diabetes and to ask them to double my anti-pschotic meds. They phoned back and they're posting a prescription. I haven't washed in a really long time and when I brush my teeth my gums bleed alot. I've got special mouthwash to use. I feel like a wreck. The psychiatrist has put me on a new anti psychotic because the old one was bad for my heart. Had a heart attack last year. Nearly died. @Deanna.

I phoned my psychiatrist today to tell them ive been diagnosed with Diabetes and to ask them to double my anti-pschotic meds. They phoned back and they're posting a prescription. I haven't washed in a really long time and when I brush my teeth my gums bleed alot. I've got special mouthwash to use. I feel like a wreck. The psychiatrist has put me on a new anti psychotic because the old one was bad for my heart. Had a heart attack last year. Nearly died. @Deanna.
At least they are getting you a new prescription. Just hang on! I hope you feel better soon!! 🙏

Back