• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

You know those little "handles" they put on the sides of kids' rain boots to help them pull them on? Why are the adult boots not worthy of the same tool? lol I buy one size bigger so I can easily step in them and kick them off, but those handles would come in handy in the winter.

So make you some @Tornadic Thoughts. Find some soft cording that can take some wear and tear, cut the size hole needed in the boots, thread the cording how you want it, and tie a big knot in the outside so it's not rubbing on your legs and won't come thru the holes in the boots. TA DA.

Stars, arrows, rivers

Mate's objections to my honorary knighting him the char I have. Still need to figure a better one when we're less serious, and more BSing.

My T's words of today

How perfect timing T.D. & the mentee had with their messages / Baaats & ninjas & schtuffs :ninja:

I'm too excited to sleep in anticipation of seeing what, if anything, the trail cam captures overnight. Feeling like a kid waiting to go to the amusement park. It's our first time setting one up, so I'm hoping we chose a good angle. If not, may there at least be some humor in our choice.

Woo. :wideeyed: Was working outside in the thunder, thinking of other things, heard a song on headphones accidentally and not afraid. Then a crack so near (I was facing it) I involutarily hit the ground in a ball. Came in, cried for my sister. Now torrential rain, some lightning. But 4 firetrucks and a rescue van with lights on now all nearly in front of my house, 1-3 doors down/ around. :wideeyed:

Yes, never thought of that as a 'right' @Ronin , or whatever is the word? :hug:

I would have to find it, but woke up to some video playing about how thoughts infused or fueled by trauma and core wounds cause most of the pain in people's lives. Not quite sure what to replace them with, though? For some people maybe that comes more naturally, or maybe it did for me once? (Faith, or optimism?)

Back