• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

Wishing I could automagically venture out into the woods with supreme night vision to frolic with the coyote pups and the screech owl I've been hearing for the last hour or so. 🦉🐾

My first "T" taught me the lesson of the Eagle; ...the momma eagle must literally kick her children out of the nest or else they will never learn to fly...

She had a sign on the wall, that said, "Sometimes you must take the leap and build your wings on the way down." I used to hate that sign until she taught me the meaning of it.

My "t" was like momma eagle, she encouraged me to take the leap and to fly. I am just reflecting on that time in my life.

I am thinking about my sister who has been gone 33 months or 2 years and 9 months. I really do miss her tho I am not broken-hearted as I was before. It really does suck, but I have accepted that she has gone from a physical existance in favor of a spiritual one.

Back