Chat, check-in, and hang out

MyPTSD Pro
@Survivor3 I had previously cooked them and was just going to reheat them. Also I call them chicken nuggets but they are really a vegetarian version so it’s not real chicken anyway.

I’ve never had them with mayonnaise and bbq sauce.

Friday

I used to looooove the Quorn Chik’n Nuggets.. mycoprotein ones. Sadly, they have rather a lot of dairy in them. Boo!

Are the pea protein ones vegan, by any chance?

Last edited:

Friday

I am being infinitely lazy, right now.

I have coffee... that needs to be made.
I have nori, cucumber, & rice... that needs to be cooked.

So I sit here, like my arse is made of Velcro, wanting coffee & makizushi & all but terminally laaaaaaaazy.

Friday

If it weren’t for nursing various addictions over the years, that all risks aside at least had the benefit of kicking my ass into gear; it’s possible I’d still be laying belly down on the hardwood/grass/sand/whatever flat surface happened to be handy... my skull staring blankly at a wall, or infinity. Blink blink. Blink blink. Captured by the inertia storm.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
Bob, my free range lizard is back. Maybe he's been hibernating in my apartment for the winter. The way I detected him was that I found something that had not been in the household all winter. He seems to put his droppings where he knows I'll see them. So now I have to buy some romaine lettuce for him. He's great at showing himself when he knows I can't grab him. Also, he's too fast for me to catch. I love him. He's not really a pet. He eats bugs and I'm very happy, because he's a great bug exterminator.