• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

@Survivor3 I had previously cooked them and was just going to reheat them. Also I call them chicken nuggets but they are really a vegetarian version so it’s not real chicken anyway.

I’ve never had them with mayonnaise and bbq sauce.

I used to looooove the Quorn Chik’n Nuggets.. mycoprotein ones. Sadly, they have rather a lot of dairy in them. Boo!

Are the pea protein ones vegan, by any chance?

Last edited:
I am being infinitely lazy, right now.

I have coffee... that needs to be made.
I have nori, cucumber, & rice... that needs to be cooked.

So I sit here, like my arse is made of Velcro, wanting coffee & makizushi & all but terminally laaaaaaaazy.

If it weren’t for nursing various addictions over the years, that all risks aside at least had the benefit of kicking my ass into gear; it’s possible I’d still be laying belly down on the hardwood/grass/sand/whatever flat surface happened to be handy... my skull staring blankly at a wall, or infinity. Blink blink. Blink blink. Captured by the inertia storm.

Bob, my free range lizard is back. Maybe he's been hibernating in my apartment for the winter. The way I detected him was that I found something that had not been in the household all winter. He seems to put his droppings where he knows I'll see them. So now I have to buy some romaine lettuce for him. He's great at showing himself when he knows I can't grab him. Also, he's too fast for me to catch. I love him. He's not really a pet. He eats bugs and I'm very happy, because he's a great bug exterminator.

Back