That was lucky. Glad your OK.I woke up suddenly about 6 am to find there was smoke rolling out from underneath my kitchen sink. Called the fire dept. and they came out and investigated. As it turns out, the wiring on the water heater had caught fire. No major damage but why would I wake up all of a sudden? The smoke had not even reached the smoke detector yet.
I was lucky.
Thank you so much @Movingforward10
Thanks, @Survivor3 I appreciate it. It was a little scary waking up to a fire. At first, I thought my next-door neighbor's apt. was on fire. We were all really lucky that the fire was contained. It kinda put itself out.That was lucky. Glad your OK.