• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

I woke up suddenly about 6 am to find there was smoke rolling out from underneath my kitchen sink. Called the fire dept. and they came out and investigated. As it turns out, the wiring on the water heater had caught fire. No major damage but why would I wake up all of a sudden? The smoke had not even reached the smoke detector yet.

I was lucky.

I woke up suddenly about 6 am to find there was smoke rolling out from underneath my kitchen sink. Called the fire dept. and they came out and investigated. As it turns out, the wiring on the water heater had caught fire. No major damage but why would I wake up all of a sudden? The smoke had not even reached the smoke detector yet.

I was lucky.
That was lucky. Glad your OK.

omfg TAXES.

I thought I was done. But nooooooo. Shit from 2015 -or possibly 2008- resurfaces. WTFO?!?

And here I thought only people with PTSD relived the past. Nope! Also taxes. Face. Plant. Groan. 😵

Accountants hold the same sort of WIZARD role in my head/heart as electricians. Bless them. They perform magic. And are sooooooo damn necessary to modern living.

Back