• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Thanks RussellSue Im back on the ground.. she didn’t get the Job, there’s another lady who is gonna start on Monday. Things have been tough, but sometimes you’ve just got no choice, so it’s defeat and rising. Mornings can be horrible for the mind, it’s all the things that need to be done- mothers cancer- step father- household-work also called „life“. Need to break them all down to the doables. Stepfather has fell in the shower, he asked me to Do Shopping. ———Reminder for self: Podcast josh korda, try 10 mins yoga and pranayama, then walk in the park.. and my smoothie with berries and coriander for brain. Let’s see

Ahh interesting for me, coming from a Buddhist background, I am not committed to any spiritual philosophy or religion. If I may ask, Is there any Buddhist teaching you are involved in?

Back