• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

@Survivor3 dinner decision? Do you Walk to the takeaway place or do you order on the internet?

Had to leave to work, because I have an obsessive thought about something I might’ve forgotten.. Had a kinesiology session 1.5 Hrs, then a walk. Enjoy your weekend folks!
I've ordered Chinese takeaway. Pancake roll, prawn toast, satay chicken skewers, bbq spare ribs, Thai red chicken curry and chicken chow mein! Order by phone. Haha!!!😁

I feel like an almost total newb. I do, however, have enough experience to get through the next indicated step with this fundraising thing, so that's what I will do.

Now, it's time for all my chores, a shower, and getting some road food together.

It's 2.5 hours til hubby's workday ends, we go for our newly scheduled Friday hike, and I drive to Santa Fe for PT. After that, we have our weekend.

Wahoo!!!! 🥳

@Rani G - How about you? Has your stress level gone down some?
I think I read about a new talkative coworker?? I have had trouble with new chatty coworkers, too. They make me uncomfortable/suspicious. I hope you can figure out a way to make that not be an ongoing problem.

Back