• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I was able to go for a walk at the park. I am going to start journaling again. I am seeing a pattern of dysregulation and the inability to journal. I don't like to see, feel or acknowledge certain things but the more I run the more exhausted I get.

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I was able to go for a walk at the park. I am going to start journaling again. I am seeing a pattern of dysregulation and the inability to journal. I don't like to see, feel or acknowledge certain things but the more I run the more exhausted I get.
I'm glad you got out for a walk. One week from today, my quarantine ends. Going for a walk is one of the first things I plan to do, barring any unforeseen difficulties.

Id like to see a picture of Bob the lizard!
He's way to fast for me to catch him on film. All I occasionally see is a dark streak pass me by and he's gone. I wish I could catch a shot of him for all of us. The first day I saw him, he didn't seem to see me. That day I got sort of a glimpse of him before he did see me and bolt away. Actually, technically, he's a skink. I found a photo of one on the North Carolina Wildlife website.

@Invisible Fire. Bored. Mild depression. Don't know what to do with myself. ? I know I should make an effort to do something or even get washed but I can't be bothered. Maybe go to cafe, maybe try to read book.
I've been going through this kind of thing for at least a week. I finally got into the shower this morning. It feels good to be clean again, but it took a lot for myself to get me in there.

Back