• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

I'm sorry about your diagnosis @Survivor3 it is a big development in terms of health. I guess you'll need to adjust diet and take insulin now? So that gets complicated I'm sure.

Changing meds is a nightmare and I've been there too, I know it can seem so confusing.

I'm sorry about your diagnosis @Survivor3 it is a big development in terms of health. I guess you'll need to adjust diet and take insulin now? So that gets complicated I'm sure.

Changing meds is a nightmare and I've been there too, I know it can seem so confusing.
Taking medication for diabetes and cut out all sugars. Not having to take insulin yet. Spoke to psychiatrist Secretary yesterday and they've doubled my dose and posted me a new prescription. I don't hallucinate or hear voices but I take them to help with anxiety and ptsd.

Back