Chat, check-in, and hang out

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
Happy monday. went from -5 f yesterday to 38f this morning. Hopefully this is a sign that spring is on its way. How is everyone doing today? Trying to set small goals this week. Small goal #1 is to drink more water. anyone else want to work on small goals?
Hi @Invisible Fire, my small goals are just to make sure I eat regularly. Glad your ok. Have you still been looking for properties?

Invisible Fire

MyPTSD Pro
hi survivor. that is a good goal. Hope you have some good meals in your fridge :) . I am not looking for properties. Due to covid there are no properties available near where I live. Or any I would be willing to move to. It is complicated. I did not back down with my concerns in my relationship but have agreed to give things 6 months. I think my spouse also struggles with mental health and he has agreed to work on these issues. Time will tell how things turn out. I see where there are 3 ways this may go. 1. I leave 2. he works on his mental struggles (I stay and things are better) 3. He doesn't work on his struggles (I stay and i'm miserable)

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
hi survivor. that is a good goal. Hope you have some good meals in your fridge :) . I am not looking for properties. Due to covid there are no properties available near where I live. Or any I would be willing to move to. It is complicated. I did not back down with my concerns in my relationship but have agreed to give things 6 months. I think my spouse also struggles with mental health and he has agreed to work on these issues. Time will tell how things turn out. I see where there are 3 ways this may go. 1. I leave 2. he works on his mental struggles (I stay and things are better) 3. He doesn't work on his struggles (I stay and i'm miserable)
Ok i understand 😊 wishing you the very best as akways. Are you still seeing your therapist?

ms spock

Sponsor
Hello folks...

I got some work writing homework for a course I am doing and it turned out to be so much work! So I just shut down from online for some days until I got it done.

I had a MRI yesterday. And that used to trigger me big time. It was annoying yesterday. This is pretty amazing. It used for floor me.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
Happy monday. went from -5 f yesterday to 38f this morning. Hopefully this is a sign that spring is on its way. How is everyone doing today? Trying to set small goals this week. Small goal #1 is to drink more water. anyone else want to work on small goals?
Well, today is Tuesday, I'm liking the idea of small goals. I have not set any yet, because I'm overwhelmed with all things. That's got to change. So today's will just be about getting my laundry done.