• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Happy monday. went from -5 f yesterday to 38f this morning. Hopefully this is a sign that spring is on its way. How is everyone doing today? Trying to set small goals this week. Small goal #1 is to drink more water. anyone else want to work on small goals?
Hi @Invisible Fire, my small goals are just to make sure I eat regularly. Glad your ok. Have you still been looking for properties?

hi survivor. that is a good goal. Hope you have some good meals in your fridge :) . I am not looking for properties. Due to covid there are no properties available near where I live. Or any I would be willing to move to. It is complicated. I did not back down with my concerns in my relationship but have agreed to give things 6 months. I think my spouse also struggles with mental health and he has agreed to work on these issues. Time will tell how things turn out. I see where there are 3 ways this may go. 1. I leave 2. he works on his mental struggles (I stay and things are better) 3. He doesn't work on his struggles (I stay and i'm miserable)

hi survivor. that is a good goal. Hope you have some good meals in your fridge :) . I am not looking for properties. Due to covid there are no properties available near where I live. Or any I would be willing to move to. It is complicated. I did not back down with my concerns in my relationship but have agreed to give things 6 months. I think my spouse also struggles with mental health and he has agreed to work on these issues. Time will tell how things turn out. I see where there are 3 ways this may go. 1. I leave 2. he works on his mental struggles (I stay and things are better) 3. He doesn't work on his struggles (I stay and i'm miserable)
Ok i understand 😊 wishing you the very best as akways. Are you still seeing your therapist?

Hello folks...

I got some work writing homework for a course I am doing and it turned out to be so much work! So I just shut down from online for some days until I got it done.

I had a MRI yesterday. And that used to trigger me big time. It was annoying yesterday. This is pretty amazing. It used for floor me.

Happy monday. went from -5 f yesterday to 38f this morning. Hopefully this is a sign that spring is on its way. How is everyone doing today? Trying to set small goals this week. Small goal #1 is to drink more water. anyone else want to work on small goals?
Well, today is Tuesday, I'm liking the idea of small goals. I have not set any yet, because I'm overwhelmed with all things. That's got to change. So today's will just be about getting my laundry done.

Back