• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Hi everyone, I have been educating myself today about the effects of medical cannabis on PTSD, depression, anxiety, panic, pain, and sleep, etc. I wish I was in a state where medicinal cannabis was legal, but I may end up moving to a state where there is both medical and recreational usage.

Legal weed is slowly spreading across the USA and all I can think of is, it's about time. If I am still living here whenever medical is legalized, I want to be first in line to get my card and visit the dispensary. My doctor is for it, when, and if it becomes legal here. (I have more than a couple of health problems).

I think we could all use a little symptom relief and I love investigating alternative healing strategies. So anyway, that's what I have been doing. I am feeling a little fatigued tonight. I didn't sleep well again last night so I will be hanging around till I get sleepy and have to crash. until then just lurking about trying to catch up.

I wish I was in a state where medicinal cannabis was legal, but I may end up moving to a state where there is both medical and recreational usage.
Cannabis is legal here ( medical) but i can't smoke it. It gives me a headache. It's hard to imagine there are still states where it is still not legal, yet.

, I want to be first in line to get my card and visit the dispensary. My doctor is for it, when, and if it becomes legal here. (I have more than a couple of health problems
I was just at a dispensary this weekend... it was soooooooo weird! All the bud had been keef’d, not a sticky thing in the shop, except all the candies... which were all commercially made, looking like bags of skittles and See’s candies. Sure, the strains are probably reliable, but the quality of the grow/cure/handling after was seeeeeriously sub par. The last time I was in a country wih legal weed the bars/cafes there had buds on display on little trays seriously thick with crystals... all handled carefully. Here? The so called “best” dispensary in the city the buds were naked, prepackaged, McWeed. It was brain breaking on several levels. A step up from Mexican dirt weed that’s mostly seeds and stems, but a very small step up. I refused to pay money for any of that garbage, and bought my friend a pack of hard candy caramels, instead. I just couldn’t in good conscience let them smoke what they were selling.

The so called “best” dispensary in the city the buds were naked, prepackaged McWeed.
That is really a shame, I need it for medical reasons as I have several chronic illnesses, not to mention PTSD and depression. My hope has been to score a better quality of cannabis and the right strains for my problems. I would like to use it to get off of some of the medications that I'm on. I am only on 24 different meds. and I believe it could help me to cut down on that number. And I would be followed by a doctor who is knowledgeable and educated on the subject. So the news is disappointing, but thank you for taking the time to reply and share your experience.

Hello Folks,

In case anyone is interested there is a 16 week Book Club on the newest of David Burns' book "Feel Great".

1. March 17 at 9 am Pacific Time

2. March 17 at 5 pm Pacific Time

The cost will be 8 dollars per session, paid in advance, but you can pay whatever you can comfortably afford, and no one will be turned away for lack of finances.

If you have questions or concerns now, or at any time, please direct them to Dr. Vance. <[email protected]>

📳📶

We’re sorry... but the person you were trying to reach has been stood up against a wall and shot for committing telecommunications crimes in the wrong country. We strongly recommend that you do NOT delete this number and all logs in relation to it from your system, as someone will be there shortly, and you will only be wasting our time. Please be prepared to co-operate fully with the team being sent, and be prepared to go with them, quietly. A passport is not necessary for your upcoming travels, as all arrangements have been made in advance, so there is no need for you attempt to go home. Submitting your resignation & proffering your company’s information to local authorities does not absolve you of your culpability, as you have already been tried and found guilty in our great nation, with the sentencing hearing to be held upon your arrival. It will only be seen as a cowardly act of someone attempting to hide behind the protections of your local constabulary by turning witness in their own telecommunications crimes investigations. Thank you for your cooperation. Goodbye.

“FRIDAY!!! Stop changing the voicemail message on my phone!!!”

“Have you gotten any telemarketing calls this month?”

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT. Wait.... When did you change the... aaaaaargh. Just stop it. It takes forever to play, and (theBoyfriend) was in a hurry.”

“I’ve been told that ‘Metropolitan Cyber Crimes Division, how may I direct your call?’ is borderline illegal. Impersonating a receptionist isn’t quite as big a deal as impersonating police, but still better not. Even if it was the most effective.”

“I’m NOT SAYING shorten the message. I’m saying to stop changing the message!”

“I thought you said (TheBoyfriend) said the message was too long?”

I wonder if my sister knows she forgot her wallet as she stormed out? Maybe I should call her. Probably shouldn’t pretend to be a scared-scammer trying to cut a deal. Might be fun, though. 🥷

Last edited:
Back