• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Snort. I appear to be on a roll, today.

My OTHER sister is now pissed off at me for informing her she’s cooking teriyaki chicken thighs wrong.

I didn’t say it that directly, (I was like: Oh hey! Do it this way. The opposite of breasts) but -to be fair- that IS the long and short of it.

Also to be fair? SHE’S the one who clued me in for moist/delicious breasts (which is what she cooks, almost exclusively) you have to roll them tight, pack them in, and have the glossy side up. Or? The tenderloin dries the f*ck out, and the whole thing cooks unevenly.

Thighs are pretty much the opposite. Roll them up & they’ll be dry and nasty on the edges and raw and gooey in the “center”, & they’ll take twice as long to cook.

So she redid the first batch by halving the number on the roasting pan, but lost her f*cking shit when I said to flip them upside down before running them under the broiler at the end. She’s now doing the 2nd batch the way she cooks breasts. It’s 2 hours in. And they’re still raw in the center and the outsides aren’t charred at all, but dried out and nasty. Yep. Told ya so. <<< Even I know not to say THAT 😉 She’s still as furious AT ME as if a) I did & b) I altered physics to vex her.

Hello chat world 🌎. My gas and electricity company are stressing me out. They are sending emails about pictures of my meters and readings. Can't deal with it.They get paid every month. Just leave me alone. I've got special smart meters and confusing buttons. Don't know how to get the information up on them. Hassle. 😜🤔😎

Last edited:
They are sending emails about pictures of my meters and readings. Can't deal with it.They get paid every month. Just leave me alone. I've got special smart meters and confusing buttons.

^Why are they sending you pics? Is it because they want you to transfer to another plan. Smart meters are commonplace for energy companies. What buttons are confusing you?

Rather than allow them to continue hammering you - find out what it is and deal with it @Survivor3. Maybe if it's just marketing or otherwise unwanted, unsolicited nonsense then let them know you're fed up, and tell them to stop or you'll escalate the complaint.

Yes I always end up bumping chat by saying hello and seeing who's around. 😁👊
Today is my day off, so I'm doing laundry, making phone calls and relaxing a bit. After being so busy , I feel strange, taking time to relax. I have to work tomorrow, so this is a breather for me, it will be over before I know it. What are you'll up to these days. The weather is so peaceful and pleasant.

Today is my day off, so I'm doing laundry, making phone calls and relaxing a bit. After being so busy , I feel strange, taking time to relax. I have to work tomorrow, so this is a breather for me, it will be over before I know it. What are you'll up to these days. The weather is so peaceful and pleasant.
I just emailed a mental health support group hoping to join their group. They do various meet ups and activities. Phone calls etc. I'm so tired of being on my own and suffering, I need to meet new people and move on with my life.

Back