• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Ever wondered about the phrase “I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.” ?

I understand the sentiment, sure. But I think in real life? Pissing on someone who was on fire would take some seeeeeeeerious DGAF/Animosity. Like, not only are you on fire, but? Here’s a 2 cent tip.

Maybe it’s different for men. But the angles involved, at a minimum? Include risk I’d only be willing to take for the seeeeeeriously on my shit list peeps.

I ended up on an accidental walking group with an NFL coach? Apparently I was the only person he’d met that year who had no idea who the f*ck he was, but still thought he was cool. I was just in the habit of taking my dog out the same days/times he was. Great guy, for true. Funny as hell.

I think my social-ability-ish-ness has fallen by a factor of over 9,000 since my dog died.
Yeah walking a dog is a great ice-breaker for being social. I miss our dog so much. He was beautiful.

Hi everyone, it's Sunday night here. I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. I've got a bit of a migraine at the moment but otherwise my weekend was okay.

I this is some kind of moth.
IMG_20210418_132330.jpg

He flew away after we gently lifted him off the sidewalk and placed him in a planter. This is the planter.

Hey @Survivor3 hows it going? I seen you went with a walking group. That’s good to hear
Yeah the walking group is back on as lockdown has lifted. And last week a new lady turned up and we exchanged phone numbers. Hopefully a new friend. Were getting to know each other. Not sure if I told you about my type 2 diabetes diagnosis? Maybe. Just taking life one day at a time. 🙂

Yeah the walking group is back on as lockdown has lifted. And last week a new lady turned up and we exchanged phone numbers. Hopefully a new friend. Were getting to know each other. Not sure if I told you about my type 2 diabetes diagnosis? Maybe. Just taking life one day at a time. 🙂
No I didn’t know you were diagnosed with diabetes. Sorry to here that. Are you on medications? Diabetic diet ?

Back