• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

It is (almost) always wicked cool to learn a new thing.

For example? Tonight I learned that a person reeeeally has no idea how much BACK FAT they have until their back seizes up in cramps & spasms.

Oh wow. All of THIS? Extra! Go away nooooow stupid back fat. Because I said so. Also, the spasming thing could get kicked to the curb, thanks. But I’ll take the spasm over WTF is this? So, if you have to make a decision, choose svelte. Just sayin’.

A new thing learned. A wicked cool day. I think? Or so I tell myself, anyway 😉

For example? Tonight I learned that a person reeeeally has no idea how much BACK FAT they have until their back seizes up in cramps & spasms.
🤔 i am sorry that you had been in pain! i am curious of why the presence of fat. is that making it worse or better? either way it sounds quite painful. hopefully that you are feeling better some time soon.

It is (almost) always wicked cool to learn a new thing.

Oh wow. All of THIS? Extra! Go away nooooow stupid back fat. Because I said so. Also, the spasming thing could get kicked to the curb, thanks. But I’ll take the spasm over WTF is this? So, if you have to make a decision, choose svelte. Just sayin’.

A new thing learned. A wicked cool day. I think? Or so I tell myself, anyway 😉
I bet Homer Simpson has back fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned that a person reeeeally has no idea how much BACK FAT they have until their back seizes up in cramps & spasms.
I got to see my enormous back fat cells on an MRI. It was hideous! Yuck. I put it out of my mind until I saw your post @Friday, but since then I've had lots more exercise so maybe they are smaller.

Back