• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

6 different sirens. Police, Fire, EMS, HazMat, Police Boat, and IDFK. Not exactly inspiring confidence that whatever the f*ck is happening at the airport is business as usual.

I’m going for “This is a drill. This is only a drill. In the event of ALL of us actually needing to be here, you’d be dead already, and not fussed.” 😎

You're absolutely welcome to - it's nice to see you again, glad to hear things are going well in your world. 🙂
Thank you. I am still pointing folks in this direction Way too many not getting the help they so desperately need still. Only yesterday I gave a mum this website. My go to these days when it hits the fan now is this. Wonder what happened to that timid little mouse that joined here all those years back. 😍🧙‍♀️🧜‍♀️🦋

Content removed for potential copyright infringement. Contact us for further assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back