Current Weather

The weather here is trying to have a last fling with summer. It was hot.. I got burned which is never ever a good idea. Apart from that the day was gorgeous and I'm still running around in a t-shirt and bare feet. :)

Friday

It’s been sunny for a few days so the roads are almoooooost dry.

Another sometime side effect of a few sunny days after 5 months of rain?

All the cars on the street, which were FINE yesterday? Appear to have -at some point- been doused with moss... seed? Spore? Whatever the heck it is that moss grows from. Because from the shiny shiny beemer to the impressive it still runs beater... each and every single vehicle is outlined with neon green! 🤪 All the edges; doors, metal stripes, window legdges... all fuzzy neon. This just happens once every few years or so when the weather conditions are right / wrong. Usually right before guests (that you don’t want to think you are so lazy you let moss grow on your car) show up without ringing first. Because of course they do. And of course they “believe” you if/when you explain (because it’s never local guests, but the important to impress in-laws who DON’T live in a bog). Never explain. Unless you’ve got a leprechaun story tucked up your sleeve.

🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️ 🍀 ☘️

Friday

I can’t tell. Walk outside, and get felled by the stench of liquified pig manure. There MIGHT be Weather out there? But my eyes -and nose- are streaming like I just got hit with CS gas.

OMFG.

The neighbors have just made my shit list. It’s worse today than yesterday. Yesterday I was only casually considering spraying their screens to all their windows and doors with fish fertilizer for an extra pleasant summer for them. Today I’m seriously considering it. Right along with relocating their offenses against the common decency INSIDE their home. They’re lucky my gas mask is in storage. Chaseus fawking meerkat. I’ve known bodies in the water 3 days who didn’t smell this bad.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
Around here the farmers use chicken manure. I'm surrounded by several plots of farm land. They all belong to one or maybe two farmers. Every plot gets this treatment both in the spring and once the harvest is over in the fall. I need to wait outside for the bus whenever this happens. I gag. My eyes water. I lose my appetite. It's awful, but I think you got it worse @Friday. My sympathies.