• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Woohoo! Super moon AND an total eclipse tonight!!!

Here on the west coast US we’ll only see part of it, shout out to our eastern Aussies, Kiwis, & PacIslanders who get to see ALL of it!!! And at a quasi reasonable time, instead of oh-dark-thirty.

@anthony, @blackemerald1, @bellbird, @siniang @ ...oh my poor wee brain is failing me. >.< Nudge your neighbors.

Thank you @Friday - group texting my family and friends. I knew it was coming up soon but got caught by surprise. And there's an eclipse soon too I'm sure.

Freezing weather here. Snow, frosts, ice. But no steady rain. Hmmm.... Last day of Autumn is upon us. Hoping it's not going to be a drought.

@siniang
Already on it 🙃

(testing settings)
457192D7-2A95-4597-9CE5-23BC87E5DCA0.jpeg
4F18B137-E26D-48C0-AE85-BD46879F6849.jpeg

And at a quasi reasonable time, instead of oh-dark-thirty.

also, VERY much this!!!

I think our last one was at what? 3 am’ish? 4 am’ish? No way I’m gonna get up for that. 1 am? That I can do… almost to the point of just staying awake 😂 (if only I wasn’t so exhausted, but my vyvanse is also kinda kicking my butt today… 11pm and been trying to get some sleep in before the alarm sets off for the last 45 mins)

Here on the west coast US we’ll only see part of it, shout out to our eastern Aussies, Kiwis, & PacIslanders who get to see ALL of it!!! And at a quasi reasonable time, instead of oh-dark-thirty.

@anthony, @blackemerald1, @bellbird, @siniang @ ...oh my poor wee brain is failing me. >.< Nudge your neighbors.

Woopwoop!

Kia ora @Spacefish 👋 and I thiiiiiink @MellyLou81 too? I know there are at least a few of us here (now my brain is failing me ;)

Cloudy and breezey. Any rain is holding off. It's supposed to get drier for the end of the week. Which will be good for my walking group.

Hope you all enjoyed the super blood moon and eclipse. 🌙

OF COURSE the clouds moved in right when we were about to hit full blood moon 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also haven’t touched my camera in so long I made some serious rookie mistakes and I’m beating myself up for it a little bit.

Gonna sort through the pictures tomorrow aka after I got at least some sleep into my system, 2:30am over here (my cats were veeeeeerconfused 😅)

Fun fact: I also witnessed a lunar eclipse within the first week of ever being in Hawaii when I went for the very first time for an internship back in 2014. Not even a handful of miles from where I live now

crappy iphone picture (from the camera display) for now:
CA196750-C78B-4911-95CC-68EFC710643B.jpeg

Woopwoop!

Kia ora @Spacefish 👋 and I thiiiiiink @MellyLou81 too? I know there are at least a few of us here (now my brain is failing me ;)
Hiya Bellbird :) lovely to talk to you x
Hope you are doing better x

Unfortunately I'm not in beautiful amazing NZ- but would love to be :)
I'm in Oz- Ned Kelly Country in North East Vic :)
And worse- I just missed the super blood moon, which was going to be amazing and very clear here :( Bloody uni assessment :(

Happy Memorial Day in the states as usual what people look at as the first weekend of summer and plan pool parties and barbecues delivers winter weather. Wind chill 42 F 40 mph wind gusts off the water and driving rain. : )

Back