• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Fears about Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have advice but you are not alone. In fact I just now joined this forum as I was searching to connect with others that are struggling. My PTSD stems from , among other things, having lived on the streets. My fears of financial collapse leading to possible homelessness is wearing on me even though I think we are in a better position to weather the storm than a lot of people. I also have nightmares of violence erupting over the social-economic impacts of this virus on our country that is already so divided...I worry about this when I am awake but I feel like I am the only one who seems to see the danger. On the other hand I am not sure if my anxieties are rational or not...
Welcome to the forum BHardin! Your anxiety is on track. We've been at this virus for a month now. Trump isn't going to shut the country down forever.. He's getting eager to open it! Just my opinion but I say another 2-3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back