• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

Last night I felt wired at 11 PM and didn't really settle down until 1 AM. I managed to sleep through until the morning but have taken a few naps today out of depression. Hopefully I can get my sleep schedule back on track sooner rather than later.

I am not sleeping well these past couple of weeks and it is starting to show. I am wide awake this morning, but my eyes are burning, I have the yawns, and am still very groggy ...(even tho I have been up for several hours).

Slept well, but my alarm woke me too early! I am having a LOT of trouble getting to bed at a relatively decent time; I think that is most of my problem.

I slept really well, but I couldn't get up because I had excruciating pain in my right hip. I have arthritis, but it's NEVER been that bad. I couldn't raise up or roll over. I could just lay there and cry.

Full moon makes for more active cats, I think. Soooo....woke up a lot. Also managed to numb my arm from laying on it and found myself waking up to me shaking arm and hand without even really realizing it .... <---- THOSE ARE SO f*ckING WEIRD.

So all in all, same old shitty night time sleep. Baseline levels.

At about 8:30 pm last night, I was exhausted while I was watching TV. So I went to bed just before 9 pm and immediately went to sleep.

I don't remember having any dreams last night.

Back