• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

According to my sleep application, I slept 16 and 1/2 hours on Monday and 3 hours on Friday. Last night I slept two different times for about an hour each time so that I am really tired right now. I will most likely need a nap this afternoon.

My sleep was really poor last night. I work up repeatedly. I woke up with muscle spasms in my legs which were so painful. I woke up so much I watched stuff on YouTube to fall back to sleep.

I’ve actually slept amaaaaaazing a couple nights ago... 4 whole blissful hours in a row. I prefer 7, but I’m livable with 4.

Not sure what kicked it off, but for the past few months I’ve been sleeping for a max of 90 minutes, 2 or 3 times a day... most days. Some days not at all. Some days only once. Sadly, a couple days with no sleep is often followed by several days with only 90 minutes. So it’s been a bit of a slog, round these parts. But still. 4 whole blissful hours just a few days ago. Lovely.

I slept poorly last night. I kept waking up. Tonight seems to be going the same route but due to med side effects I've been in agony so I haven't been able to get to sleep in the first place.

but for the past few months I’ve been sleeping for a max of 90 minutes, 2 or 3 times a day..
Yah, me too. Last night, however, I slept for 3 hours twice. Amazing! My therapist was suggesting sleeping pills, but I don't want them. I already sleepwalk and have vivid dreams, don't need more help there.

I’ve actually slept amaaaaaazing a couple nights ago... 4 whole blissful hours in a row. I prefer 7, but I’m livable with 4.

Not sure what kicked it off, but for the past few months I’ve been sleeping for a max of 90 minutes, 2 or 3 times a day... most days. Some days not at all. Some days only once. Sadly, a couple days with no sleep is often followed by several days with only 90 minutes. So it’s been a bit of a slog, round these parts. But still. 4 whole blissful hours just a few days ago. Lovely.
I use sleep cycle and it helped me track my sleep....you use an app when you get out of kilter?

Been having a lot of trouble falling asleep. Once I do, I sleep for so many hours and my days are messed up again. Sleeping until 2,3,4 pm.
I am so exhausted tonight and just can't fall asleep. Seem to be feeling a great deal of anxiety. I would give anything to only need 8 hours of sleep and it be normal hours.

Sleep well, but not for long enough. Went to bed at 3am, read until just after 4, fell straight to sleep and was then woken by the dawn chorus just after 5 as the swallows have now arrived and are nesting in the eaves!

Back