• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I cannot get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense to me.
They say the body holds the trauma.

Are you worried that letting the crying out will mean you can't cope and it will be catastrophic?
I used to think that. And did a lot of work with my T around it.
She, and people on here, reminded me that feelings pass. We, including you, can manage feelings.

Do you think you are fighting the feelings from coming out?
love the questions. I am feeling this way again but on a smaller scale than when I wrote this thread originally.
thanks for your help..

Yes the crying can be catastrophic, I get tight in my chest and its so hard to force myself to breathe. I think of it like too much trying to come out at once.

I am fighting everything right now I think. It's me, I know some things are me. but some really big things, I am not the source of. and there's things I cant really talk about on here yet and those are the things probably bothering me the most.

hormonal problems?
I sometimes wonder about this as well. I think it’s always good to cover your bases. Two easy ways to regulate hormones: evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf tea. I take the primrose oil in caplets.
and there's things I cant really talk about on here yet and those are the things probably bothering me the most.
This seems pretty important. When stuff is blocked the crying can amplify, in my experience. It will emerge when it’s ready. Hard to imagine anything being brought up here that hasn’t already been brought up. Kind of the nature of exposure. Some stuff I don’t like to talk about anywhere, but I’ll let little balloon drops occasionally when I’m feeling brave.

I sometimes wonder about this as well. I think it’s always good to cover your bases. Two easy ways to regulate hormones: evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf tea. I take the primrose oil in caplets.

This seems pretty important. When stuff is blocked the crying can amplify, in my experience. It will emerge when it’s ready. Hard to imagine anything being brought up here that hasn’t already been brought up. Kind of the nature of exposure. Some stuff I don’t like to talk about anywhere, but I’ll let little balloon drops occasionally when I’m feeling brave.
thanks for helping me..<3 <3

I don't want to be identified by my enemies while having legal stuff going on :( I so wish to talk about things. anything can be twisted and also, some people dont understand what journaling is all about. they think it's written down it's some sort of fact. uh hello I am editing my thoughts! tiny rant over. am I being nasty? I really can't tell.

thanks for caring it means a lot.

How do i tell the difference between crying i need to do vs crying i need to soothe or settle.

Thankfully (sarcasm) the tears are not easy to stop. Maybe these ones need to come out?

It feels like dysregulation as well.
For me’own’self… there is no crying I “need” to do, and it’ always/nearly always dysreg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back