• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Dom Violence I need someone to verify reality for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police said if they have to come back they'll arrest someone.

That’s fine, let them. Honestly even if they arrest you than you can use that as a cooling off sobering up period and use that as a chance to get out once and for all. You are not safe right now.

And if they arrest him? Use that. Use it as a way to disappear without a trace so that there is nothing he can do about it.

They said the only place for me to go is a homeless shelter. I shouldn't have to be thrown out on the street because my friend died.

I'm going to wait until I'm not drunk anymore, then I'm going to e-mail one of my old professors and see if he can find me a place to stay in Prague. He really liked me and he helped when another guy was hurting me so maybe he'll help me now. I just want to leave here.

I promise being in a shelter is not the worst thing. It will be a hell of a lot safer and they will have resources to help you further. And most importantly he can’t get to you there. They won’t let him.

I'm going to wait until I'm not drunk anymore, then I'm going to e-mail one of my old professors and see if he can find me a place to stay in Prague. He really liked me and he helped when another guy was hurting me so maybe he'll help me now. I just want to leave here.

Are you in the same house as your abuser right this second?

Why do so many people hurt me if there isn't anything wrong with me? Isn't that proof that I'm defective, that there's something wrong with me? I think I deserve it.

You’ve got to sober up babe and get to calling a number and get out of there. You can self blame and self pity and all that fun stuff later. Right now is the time to get yourself safe. That’s all that matters. Do you have children?

I am, and he woke up, but he's not as vicious right now. I think I'm safe. Maybe.

Are you allowed out to go to the store or something?

I'm allowed to go where ever I want, supposedly. I'm just too scared. I haven't left here in months. I don't even go to the store anymore. And I don't have money. That comes from him. Hey, if he didn't wake me up and called me in sick to work all the time and tried to push me to work at a place where his friend is the manager and got me in trouble so I ended up fired, that's weird right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back